Mama’s 3 Bean Chicken Chili is so easy to make and incredibly tasty. Highest praises for this one! Not from my own pat’s on the back either.
The kids ate this two days in a row. The first crock pot full was devoured in a matter of
30 minutes. Who knew 4 kids that complained that they weren’t hungry could do such a
Next day, made a new batch for company and rave reviews from kids and company again!
This one goes into file of kitchen all stars! 🙂
Mama's 3 Bean Chicken Chili
Write a review
- 15 oz. Kidney beans
- 15 oz. Black beans
- 20 oz. Small White beans
- 2 lbs. diced chicken (your choice, I used breast)
- 1 qt. chicken broth (or as much as you like)
- 1 pint crushed tomatoes
- 1 pint green chilies
- 1-2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1-2 tsp. sea salt
- 3-4 tbs. cumin
- 3 tsp. dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot, if using pre-cooked chicken then cook on high for 2 hours (or less). If raw chicken, then cook on high for 2-3 hours on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken before eating if using whole breasts.
- *All seasonings are for our taste, adjust accordingly.
- **If using canned beans be sure to rinse and drain well before placing in the pot. You may also use fresh peeled tomatoes. I can my own organic tomatoes and cook my own beans.
Counting All Joy http://www.countingalljoy.com/
For Trim Healthy Mama this is an E
To learn more about the best way to enjoy food for your lifetime while looking and feeling great visit : Trimhealthymama.com