It’s pretty amazing, I have to say. I had no idea how great it was until my hubby exclaimed and ate two large bowls of it! He’s not a soup eater either.
- 2 16.9 oz boxes of chicken stock (from Costco)
- 2 15 oz cans of organic diced tomatoes (from Costco)
- 2 15 oz cans of black beans, drained
- 1 1lb bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 1 lb bag of frozen bell peppers (the trio)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- chili powder
- italian seasonings
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and bring to boil.
- Turn down heat to low and simmer about 20 minutes....
- It's that easy!
- For this particular recipe, I did use cumin, chili powder and oregano and guess what ? I just dumped.
- I tasted it and dumped some more.
- But for those of you who need some measurements, it's likely about 1-2 tbs.
- If you need more salt and pepper, it is best to add that to each individual bowl.
- *Crock Pot*
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot insert and turn on low for about 4-6 hours or less, and high 2 hours.
For Trim Healthy Mama’s this is an E meal, here are your numbers for 8 servings:
Want to see what Trim Healthy food looks like?? Visit the Trim Healthy Mama’s Pinterest Board and get your mouth watering! You will also find great blog’s that dedicate their time to Trim Healthy Mama on the THM Blog’s Board
Linked-up to Gwen’s Nest for this week’s Trim Healthy Tuesday. You HAVE to go over and see here great before and after pic’s… exactly one year! Gwen, you did it! So proud of you!